Friday, November 16, 2012

November 2012 Topbox

Finally got my November Topbox... I was actually supposed to get it yesterday, the 15th, but I missed the mailman. I had to go to the post office and pick it up.

so here it is!

Topbox November 2012



Topbox November 2012

Topbox November 2012- Cuccio Naturale butter pomegranate & fig

Topbox November 2012- Pandora perfume
Topbox November 2012- Pandora polish


 I actually forgot to do the monthly survey this time to help Topbox "choose" the products for me... So I don't know if that has anything to do with the products I got...

I am pretty ok with this month's box because the MUFE eyeliner is my favourite pencil liner. And I am pretty excited to try the butter blend cream because my hands and elbows are really dry. The nail polish I haven't tried out yet, but I did want a purple polish for a while now and this colour looks pretty nice.  The perfume has a floral scent which is not too overpowering.

Now with the price increase starting next month, I am going to see how it is. Give it a couple more months.


Also, I heard Michelle Phan's ipsy glam boxes (?) is that the name for it?  well.. her beauty boxes are now available to Canadians, I am actually interested to see how it is.

I'm interested to see what others got in their November box!

~Mishie~

No comments:

Post a Comment