Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lioele, Tony Moly , Etude House, innisfree Mini Haul

My stuff from cosmetic love finally came!!! I just opened it and took pictures

I am super excited BUT!!! I got charged with duty ='( .... $16.03 of duty tax... well not really.. the receipt says duty: $1.94  HST: $4.14  and Handling costs: $9.95   grrrrrrrrrr!!!! damn you customs!!!!


This is actually my first time getting charged for stuff from cosmetic love and my mom is still going on about " oh, you buy too many things online and go calculate if it was worth it to pay 16 dollars of tax and blah blah blah"

and yup.. I am writing this blog with her yelling at me in the background


So here are the things I  purchased. I actually bought some samples too just to try it out and see if they are worth buying.  I bought the Tony Moly Tomatox and Red Appletox samples as well as the Lioele triple the solution BB cream.. they are about $3-4 USD for pack of 3. 

The full size products I bought are:
Tony Moly Broccoli Sprout Cleansing Cream
 Lioele Be my Skin Powder Pact (oil control type)
innisfree Jejubija anti-trouble BB cream
Etude House Drawing Eyebrown pencil in #05 (I think its gray)




Cosmetic Love also sent me these free goodies along with my purchase. Made me feel a tiny bit better about the $16.03 tax I paid =S 

The Goodies:
1 Pore deep charcoal nose strip
2 Skinfood Royal Honey Hydro Massage Gel
2 Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream
1 Skinfood Platinum Grape Cell Essence
1 3W clinic Fresh Aloe Mask Sheet
1 TonyMoly mini Powder puff



I can't wait to try them out and write reviews after!! 

But I'm scared to buy from cosmetic love now.... since they have free shipping world wide... I think i'm just going to buy one thing at a time, because technically you have to pay tax if you buy over $20CND 


There is a new brand called "Too Cool for School" added in cosmetic love... and they are having 15% off right now on the brand.... I really want to try these 3 things... but I might not buy it any time soon... O well, I will buy them in the future at full price I guess

These are the 3 products I really want to try from the brand:
 The pudding aqua BB Foundation,
 the dual cover BB cream, 
and the egg mousse mask

Too Cool for School pudding aqua shaking bb  foundation

Too Cool for School dual cover BB Cream
Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack
~Mishie~

No comments:

Post a Comment