Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Topbox February 2013

I was super excited to get this month's box because it is suppose to be a Prive Box as well

aaaannnnddd the one I got was  Benefit's Prive Box! YAY!!!!


I love the whole Chinese new year packaging!!
Topbox February 2013 - Benefit Prive Box










I always loved this primer as it really did minimize the appearance of my pores. I have the full size tube of this and it takes forever to finish.




This generous sample size is about 1/3 of the full size
Benefit The POREfessional Balm





Benefit Dandelion Pressed Powder & Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Lipgloss


The only benefit blush I own is the Coralista and it is one of my go to blush. So i was really excited to try this one. The colour of this is really light.. so and the lipgloss colour doesn't really show as well so I think it's meant for thos no makeup makeup looks.
Benefit Dandelion Pressed Powder & Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Lipgloss

Benefit Dandelion Pressed Powder & Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Lipgloss






I have always wanted to try the benetint but because I never use any cream /gel.liquid blushes (basically I ONLY use powder blushed) so I never purchased this one.




I tried this out on my lips and my cheeks. It gave my lips a nice healthy red tint. I tried it on my cheeks as well and it gave a really nice tint as well! I am liking this so far!!
Benefit Benetint



Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream for Normal to Dry Skin


The packaging of this is super cute but I have Oily skin... however, my skin is a little bit dry these days due to my acne treatment creams. I might give this a try


I'm always scared to try out new skincare products because I have really acne prone skin... hope this one doesn't break me out
Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream for Normal to Dry Skin

Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream for Normal to Dry Skin




I love the idea of the whole Chinese lucky money packaging of the Benefit Fine One One sample

I actually wanted to purchase this product as well when it first came out, but since I don't use cream blushes, I deleted out of my shopping cart during check out.


Though I love the clever packaging of this sample, I feel like the sample defeats the whole purpose of this product since it's suppose to be a all in one stick where you glide against your skin and it highlights, colour, and contours your face. I'm not sure how I can use this little film of product.. do I just blend all the colour in and dab it and blend?
 Benefit Fine One One

 Benefit Fine One One





Overall, I am really happy with my benefit box ^__________^


~Mishie~

1 comment: