Monday, January 14, 2013

Topbox January 2013

While I was at work today.. I got email notification of my January Topbox delivery.. I was super excited and couldn't wait to go home and open it up.

I got a Clinique beauty box!

Topbox January 2013




I got 4 products:

Clarifying lotion
Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent (I actually use the waterproof version of this product ONLY for removing my eyemakeup)
Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo ( Strawberry Fudge Duo)
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector (I have been wanting to try this for a while now, glad I got it)

Topbox January 2013
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo ( Strawberry Fudge Duo)

Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo ( Strawberry Fudge Duo)

The pink colour doesn't really show up on camera.. but its a really nice pink colour with champagne shimmer.. I think it makes a beautiful blush colour!

~Mishie~

No comments:

Post a Comment