Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Missha's M Perfect Cover BB Cream

Hi guys, It's Annie! Been so long since I've posted, been really busy, but now I'm back!

So I wanted to blog about one of my favourite makeup base, Missha's M Perfect BB Cream.


This is a Korean brand of BB Cream and I love it. It has great coverage and comes in many tones, which is different from the usual BB Creams in Korea, which usually have only two or three tones. My colour is No. 27 (Honey Beige) and it has a yellowish tint, which matches my skin really well.

Missha has a variety of BB Creams, but I find that this one matches my skin a lot more and provides as I said before, great coverage. This BB Cream also has SPF protection of 42 PA+++, so there is no need to apply sunscreen before your makeup. It also has whitening and anti-wrinkle properties and prevents skin-aging.

Missha's M Perfect BB Cream

swatch Missha's M Perfect BB Cream

I usually wear this with concealer after and a bit of a finishing powder for it to set and it lasts throughout the whole day, however, I do find it a little bit oily, but that's only when I wear it from morning till night. You can also just wear it alone or even as a base under your foundation. Overall I really love this BB Cream, it does what it says it would and I find that my skin feels pretty soft even after using it and after washing my face. It is natural looking when I put it on and easy to take off when I'm cleaning my face. Plus you don't even need a lot to cover your whole face, it honestly lasts a few months for me.

Missha's M Perfect BB Cream

I buy this product at Pacific Mall for about $23.00 Canadian. You can also buy this online and for even cheaper. You can try ebay, Sasa, and even Cosmetic Love. It is way cheaper on Cosmetic Love and they offer free shipping for everything, however, it only comes with two tones as oppose to the mall, where the make-up stores have all the colours. Pretty and Cute also sell it, but for a ridiculous price, compared to the others and again with only a few tones. Anyways I would recommend this product for first time users of BB Cream. It also has a fragrance that Mishie doesn't really like, but I actually don't mind it, hahaha.

BB Cream is a makeup base with a tint/colour and people in Asia and Europe have been using this for so long and now its only coming to North America. It is a little like a foundation but more of a base/primer/moisturizer. It is a lot lighter than foundation and does a pretty good job at concealing blemishes, hence the name, BB = Blemish Balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment